Friday, November 23, 2012

So Thankful...#21 and #22

For my last 2 days of thankfullness...
I am thankful for my sweet little boy who is God's biggest blessing to Andrew and I. I am thankful he is so healthy, smart, and growing. He is such a good communicator and a great people person. He keeps us on our toes and constantly laughing. He is such a JOY! I am super thankful for Andrew's job and that I get to be a stay at home mommy with Brant. We have always desired that I be a SAHM, but God has definately worked out all the details and is so responsible for allowing me to do so.  

There are so many more things that I am thankful for and haven't listed but I LOVE LOVE seeing Brant with his cousins. He thinks the world of them and loves saying their names, playing with them, following them around. They are all so very good with their youngest cousin. There is nothing like the love of family. Thank you God for all of your blessings. Every good and perfect gift is from our Heavenly Father who loves us so much.

No comments: