Thursday, March 10, 2011

Precious Moments


Day 69: 3/10
I captured this sweet photo with my phone camera. Andrew is dancing with Brant as I played the beautiful song "Christ is Risen" by Matt Maher.I live for these precious moments.
Happy Happy Birthday to My BIGGEST BRO! He is an amazing Man of God, brother, husband, daddy, minister, coach, son. He is 7 years older than me so growing up he was like my second mother!! :) I have always appreciated his counsel. We love you, Ty! Tasha, Andrew, and Brant



Day 68: 3/9
Unfortunately, we have had to use these two items faithfully the last couple of days because our sweet little baby has a congested nose. :( So sad, his very first cold. Lord, please clear him up! I called the doctor's office and they said it's nothing to worry about unless he is running a fever. I am soooo glad he doesn't have a fever.

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

so sweet... i got a little teary-eyed. i love watching daddy's w their babies!

Chelsa said...

such a sweet pic of your boys!
hope mr. brant feels better soon! c is congested too :(