Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daddy's Home!

Day 74: 3/15
It is always so good to have Andrew come home after he has been out of town with the youth group. But this time...his homecoming was much different. He had Brant to come home to, too. It was so cute to see Andrew soak up our little man. He looked at me and said "I have missed this. This feels so right." (As he hugged and cuddled our Baby Boy.) AND then of course he crashed after that! Here are the 2 most important boys in my life getting some R & R. Those Middle Schoolers wore my hubby out! LOL!

Happy Birthday to GiGi! (MOM) We love you and miss you so much! We can't wait to see you in 13 more days on your Spring Break. We hope your day is as wonderful as you are. I can't wait to get a picture of her in the super cute rain boots I got her for her birthday!
GiGi holding Brant when he was One Day old! :) She took good care of both of us.

3 comments:

beth said...

So cute sleeping with daddy!! His little shirt is cute!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

i love it! :) i love daddy's and babys. wowza it gets me. about the hat... honestly, its MY hat! haha but the girls love it and they look so darn cute in it!

Chelsa said...

ohhh i love the daddy and baby stories. ryan pretends to be all rough and tough, but at home he is so sweet with the boys!