Monday, May 30, 2011

Fish Fry & Packing

Brant and I are getting our beach attire ready to go. Packing is almost done! Geez, I can't believe how much more luggage we need for such a little guy. I went out and bought those space saver bags that you suck the excess air out with a vaccum. They really worked great for giving us more space in our suitcases. I refuse to pay for checking-in more than one bag at the airport. Mission accomplished.
Day 141: 5/21

Just updating that Brant is teething. Lots of chewing, slobbering, and now we have a white spot on his gums that may possibly be the start of something exciting!
Day 140: 5/20

Senior Adult Fish Fry at the Browns
Andrew has two talents Middle School Youth Minister and Hanging out/Planning Senior Adult Ministries. We enjoy them both very much!
Brant greeting all of his God-Grandparents!:)
Let's just say these 2 men did a mighty fine job of frying all of that catfish and hush-puppies!
They never disappoint us! I'm glad Mr. Brown is teaching Andrew how to do it like a PRO!
I made homemade apple pie thanks to my Mother-in-law.
Day 139: 5/19

No comments: