Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Libby!


Today is my wonderful SIL's birthday!! She is so great that she deserves her very own post. She has been like a sister to me way before my brother Logan and her were even dating. I looked up to Libby so much that I dreamed that one day her and Logan would get married!! Awwhh...My dreams came true. (Oh yeah, Logan's too.) ha ha I don't know what I'd do without her!!

If money wasn't an option this is what I would buy the Birthday Girl...

*A ticket for her and I to see the Oprah Show. (Preferably the day of the Favorite Things.)

*A big underground "HEATED" pool with a Lazy River.

*Life Supply of WoodWick candles.

*Lots of Horses and a Beautiful Stable for all of them.

*Along with the stable she will need an animal shelter...for all of her rescued animals.

*A Pottery Barn Shopping Spree.

*Blueberry Doughnuts from PhilAnn's delivered to her house every morning. (Not just Fridays.)


I miss you so much, but I will be seeing you very soon! Can't wait! Happy Happy Birthday!

No comments: