Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm back...

Our internet at home has been down forever...ok maybe just 2 weeks, but a very long time for the girl who needs to be on her laptop. I do have to admit not having the option to be reading blogs, facebook, etc. convicted me of how much idle time I spend on my computer. I need to spend more time praying, in the word, encouraging, in fellowship, with my husband, and these wonderful ladies...My 8th grade GIRLS!! I heart them and want nothing more for them than to be in love with Jesus. There is never a dull moment with them around.
I got to go see one of my girls be "Alice" in her school's "Alice in Wonderland" play. I love to hear her sing.



So while I've been away from my computer I got to do some really neat things...

Communion, Devotion, Prayer under the St. Louis Arch...God is awesome!





Sushi with my BFF...Way too much for us to eat. We had a coupon from restaurant.com


Free Ticket to the North Carolina vs. Gonzaga at the FedEx in Memphis. It was the coolest thing! God never fails to blow me away.

No comments: