Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No Work + Family and Friends = Good Times

Wow...my trip home for a fraction of my Spring Break was wonderful. I got to see so many special people in my life and do so many things! Let's see...Friday night Libby threw a bday party for me, Mom, Dad, Tyson, Logan, and Declan. Thanks, Libby. All of my Cummings Family was there! Saturday was so nice because we got to soak up being with my brother Tyson and his family before they left. Sunday was my Mom's Birthday and then I got to go to my cousin's bridal shower. Monday I read to Kayden's class and my mom took the day off to hang out with me and Andrew. Monday...during all of the excitement Lanie bumped her head pretty badly, but thankfully God answered our prayers and she never missed a beat. When I told her Jesus made her head feel better she just giggled and gave me a big hug!!! Tuesday I read to Brycen's class at school and got to catch up with my amazing girlfriends and their new bundles of joy. Tuesday night I went to see my Cousin Cody play Jesus in the Promise. He did such a wonderful job and gave God all of the glory!! Wednesday I had to say good-bye to my sweeties. It is always so hard. I wonder if it will ever get easier? I just can't ever get enough! Thanks ya'll for a great time! Love you.



3 comments:

Brittany said...

Tash,
It was so great getting to catch up with you (although there is always way more we could catch up on) :) Let me know when you are in town again!

Sonya said...

Tasha, looks like you had a great time! It has to be hard to be away from your family here. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! And your sweet comment about my kitchen. I will post a tute soon. Let me know if you take the plunge...and take lots of pictures.