Monday, November 19, 2012

So Thankful...#18

I am so glad I got to spend a super fun night with some amazing ladies in my life. The night after I got to Indiana, all of my Cummings Aunts and us daughters went on the annual Christmas shopping trip to Evansville. It was a productive and wonderful evening. I laughed so hard. I wish I would have taken some pictures. We didn't get home until 2am. Some of my favorite moments were good talks like always, getting a good deal on Brant's big Christmas present, finding a nick-name my mom dispises, eating like 10 times, Libby smoking up the car with her seat warmer, being silly with Aunt Emmy, hearing about an extreme couponing story, having more inside jokes with the women I love and so much more!!! I can't wait until next year, when I will definately take pictures.

No comments: