Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Double Date

This past Saturday night we had a long overdue double date with some wonderful friends. Andrew and I are so thankful for them. We went to Buckley's Fine Filet Grill for dinner. It was so yummy. We will definitely be going back. I loved the atmosphere because it was dark, quiet, and quaint. Not the place I will be taking Brant anytime soon. It was perfect for our date night.
We ended the night with swinging by our favorite cupcake place. Muddy's. Andrew got Frankly Scarlet and I got Brant and I Plain Jane for breakfast in the morning.
Brant learned how to say "cucake" really well.   :)
Little white boxes that say Muddy's on them make this family very happy.
So do date nights with the Easons.
.....and Family Night Outings with our little munchkins to Moe's. 

No comments: